Monday 13 December 2010

a new watch (again)

this is my third new watch in the past like 3 months? whoops. If you remember the four colourful Casio watches from asos that i wanted?? i recieved the orange one for my 21st birthday, last month. it hasn't left my wrist! so, with my new found obsession with casios... i bought another one... this time a neon pink one, for a very small £7.00 @ ebay. i'm so chuffed.
what else has been happening?? i drove home from uni yesterday, somehow managed to do the 5 hour journey in 4... i think i must drive a bit too fast. i still need to update with all my beautiful 21st bday pressies. i got some amazing things!
my beautiful boyfriend bought me this lovely blouse from topshop. it looks great with leggings or black skinnys, i also team it up with my brown brogues and gold accessorize watch.
i start back at monsoon today as a christmas temp. so excited to see all my old friends again :) no 75% accessorize discount this time though :'(.
i'm also thinking about starting a university portfolio blog... i really enjoyed the blog we used instead of a sketchbook.
i'll try and post again tomorrow with some more wardrobe updates!
lovelove x

No comments:

Post a Comment