Saturday 5 June 2010

still a bit of emo in her



i cant quite believe i used to be completely in love with sonny moore, the lead singer of from first to last. oh how tastes change... but this band were a huge part of my life for quite some time. i can still listen to this as easily as any of my current tastes. it's like an old favourite movie you havent watched in a while; you still completely love it and feel totally comfortable spending time watching it. in the words of from first to last; note to self i miss you terribly, this is what we call a tragedy. but... unlike sonny moore's passionate request; i dont want you to come back to me.
i am sick of this scene, and i do need a break from this routine. & due to lack of moneys, vacation also seems very far from here. but oh well! life goes on....!!

"Two roads split off from here,
and my life goes running in opposite directions.
Exaggerating the barrier between who I am, and who I want to be.

I wanted to be that breath of fresh air,
When everything smelled so insincere.
But this taste still lingers in my mouth,
Deceit has ways of sticking around.
And I'm ready to disappear,
Vacation seems far, seems far from here."


oh and i dont know why for some reason this font is bigger than all my other posts... its being annoyingly awkward. booo for you blogger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment