Tuesday 22 February 2011

topshop tuesday


i LOVE this top. i am so pale and i struggle really hard to wear coral and pinky shades as it tends to make my face look quite green, but this apricot shirt from topshop is just perfect. its so floaty and feminine and really suits my complexion. i've also taken to curling my hair, it gives a softer look to my quite masculine hairstyle and personally, i love it.

topshop - £35.00

topshop - £38.00

i also love this blouse. i'm heavily into peter pan collar, but the extra pleating details along the hem, really add a pretty decorative touch to the overall simpleness and crispness of the shirt.
i'm off to bournemouth on thursday to see my bessie, mirri ♥ i havent seen her in a while, due to me being so far away at uni, but as its reading week, i thought i'd come down and catch up. i am so looking forward to it!!!!! ♥

3 comments: