Thursday 7 October 2010

100th post!!!

so after 5 months of blogging and obsessive shopping...
i have now reached my 100th post!!!
thank you to all of you lovely, lovely people that make this worth while doing! i had no idea i'd find such dedicated followers! thank you all so much for your kind words and words of wisdom, you mean the world to me!!

hannah xxx

oh & i really, really, really, really want this jumpsuit from topshop... it's sixty pounds though...
(please excuse my face. don't really know what happened there!)

4 comments:

  1. do it do it! My motto is 'if i'm still thinking about how much I want over the next 2 days then BUY IT!' a motto my bank balance unfortunately doesn't like! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bank balance thinks exactly the same!!!! ahhh, i'll try and persuade mummy's card this weekend as i'm coming hoooome :).
    won't work, but it's worth a go i guess!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like such a babe in this pic ;)

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  4. use student discount.... i really like it x

    ReplyDelete